WE DECLARE HEREWITH:
- we comply with the laws of the applicable legal systems.
- we tolerate no form of and not engage directly or indirectly in any form of corruption or bribery and not grant, offer or promise anything of value to a government official or to a counterparty in the private sector to influence official action or obtain an improper advantage.
- we act in accordance with national and international competition laws and do not participate in price fixing, market or customer allocation, market sharing or bid rigging with competitors;
- we respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- we avoid all conflicts of interest that may adversely influence business relationships.
- we promote equal opportunities for and treatment of our employees irrespective of skin color, race, nationality, social background, disabilities, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, sex or age;
- we respect the personal dignity, privacy and rights of each individual;
- we refuse to employ or make anyone work against his will;
- we refuse to tolerate any unacceptable treatment of employees, such as mental cruelty, sexual harassment or discrimination;
- we prohibit behavior including gestures, language and physical contact, that is sexual, coercive, threatening, abusive or exploitative;
- we provide fair remuneration and to guarantee the applicable national statutory minimum wage;
- we comply with the maximum number of working hours laid down in the applicable laws;
- we recognize, as far as legally possible, the right of free association of employees and to neither favor nor discriminate against members of employee organizations or trade unions.
- we employ no workers under the age of 16.
- we take responsibility for the health and safety of our employees; our aim is to have zero accidents;
- we control hazards and take the best reasonably possible precautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases;
- we provide training and ensure that employees are educated in health and safety issues;
- we use an occupational health & safety management system, according to the OHASAS Standard.
- we act in accordance with the applicable statutory and international standards regarding environmental protection;
- we minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in environmental protection;
- we use an environmental management system, according to the Standard ISO 14001.
- we use reasonable efforts to promote among its suppliers compliance with this Code of Conduct;
- we comply with the principles of nondiscrimination with regard to supplier selection and treatment.